Friday, June 24, 2016

Role models

Look at that, it's Friday again and time for me to share something new with all of you!!
We often here people talking about sucsses, and that is very common. However when we are talking about sucsses, most of us often forget a very import point. That is who helped us become successful. To many time once we are successful, we are proud of our selves and don't stop to thank everyone who helped you along the way.
I have gone a long ways in my life in the last three years. I couldn't have gotten through it if I wouldn't have had the people help me that were around. If you are going through a hard time, or even if you ste just going through life with no major peeks or valleys, you still need someone around. However, you need the right people around. Undortunatly, we can't just go and ask someone to help us get through a struggle, because there are people around that will see that you are in a tough spot and take advantage of that. Find someone that will be good to you and be helpful and not take advantage of your situation. A good role model will not only be there to help you bit are also living what they are telling you. If they say to be nice and kind, they will show you that they are being nice and kind to other people.
While I was at the FFA convention, I meant several people who were role models, if you are a state or national officer you are automically a role moddel but when you are in that position you get to chose if you're going to be a good or not-so-good model for the younger members. I have met some really awesome people that have made a huge impact on the way that I see life, but I'm. It sure if they know they have done so much for me. Rachel Spencer, Amy Vice, Taylor McNeel and so many others. I would like to thank all of you for everything you did and continue to do for me.
I hope you all look up to someone and have food role models like I do, and if you don't have anyone in mind, focus on you being the role model because chances are people are looking up to you and watching you to see how you handle each situation, show them that you are a person who can be trusted and that you there.

Have a wonderful day, and a wonderful week.

My email is LMYmotivation@16gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment